If you are a fan of the cannabis culture and are thinking of taking a step towards self-cultivation, then these are the suggestions from Super Cogollo that we make for you.
The law in Spain is flexible regarding self-cultivation. As long as it is for self-consumption and you can justify that the amount you want to plant can be consumed by yourself, then you will not have any problems.
But we want to tell you about the production process so that you take it into account if in the long run it is worth having a little self-cultivation at home for your own consumption.
Stop growing at home
There are many different ways to grow marijuana. There is also a difference between indoor and outdoor crops.
There are infinite seeds on the market, but they are all grouped into three major groups:
- Self-flowering: These are seeds that do not have a controlled growth rate and then bloom, but automatically, the marijuana plant itself decides to bloom at the time it deems appropriate.
- Feminized: Within marijuana, we have eight flowers and female marijuana flowers. The male flowers pollinate female marijuana flowers to produce seeds. The problem with male marijuana flowers is that they do not have flowers, they only produce pollen. Against the flowers of marijuana women, are the true protagonists, as they are the ones who produce the marijuana buds. Female seeds produce only female flowers.
- Common: Seeds that can be both female and male.
Now why are they not all feminine? Because the program allows you to use one or the other:
- Male and female marijuana flowers: Inheriting genes and creating unique seeds
- Male flowers: Only the production of marijuana pollen
The applications of the marijuana plant are endless. From textiles to oil, through entertainment.
But how interesting can self-cultivation be?
Marijuana Self-Cultivation: Pros and Cons
There are different types of consumers. Therefore, self-cultivation is not always interesting for you, depending on your interest in this plant.
If you are a marijuana enthusiast and would like to take care of and harvest your own marijuana flowers, with all the work you take, go ahead, start working and surely in a few years you will become a professional grower.
If you are a gifted person looking for quality, you can always buy legal marijuana online at ours tienda de CBD y pure cure oil, where you can find unique and exclusive varieties. Grown with great care and in a controlled environment.
Not because you have a marijuana plant at home, it can be more profitable for you, everything shrinks, investment and preparation requires time, effort and money.
The marijuana plant is actually quite fragile and in every phase of the plant it can express itself and create hermaphroditism. This means that a hermaphroditic plant can have both male and female flowers. This would pollinate the plant and at the end of the harvest you will find only seeds, without being able to use anything else.
Grow marijuana plants
To grow marijuana at home, you will need:
- Custom cabinet with enough space for growth and flowering of plants. Remember that you can plant a maximum of 5 plants in your house.
- Choose the bulbs: Sodium HPS, LEC or LED. Everyone has their pros and cons. Sodium HPS is the cheapest but produces more heat. They LEC promise the same power as HPS with half the consumption and heat. And LEDs are energy efficient, but not as powerful as either and not very cheap.
- Reflective signal: The light that reaches the marijuana plant is through a reflective signal and the more refraction, the more light the plant will absorb and the more it grows.
- Product: There is a wide range of products, it all depends on the tape you want to use. You have from basic tables to much more expensive professional tables to get the most out of your marijuana plants.
- Climate control: Rising temperatures must always be controlled to prevent your marijuana plants from becoming stressed. This means that you will need air conditioning. Depending on the size of your closet, you will need more or less power.
These are just a few things to keep in mind. There are many different and varied products on the market. All adapted to each crop.
In addition to the whole initial part, the purchase of materials, you need to germinate the seeds and perform several transplants, depending on the size of the plant at any given time.
Marijuana plants, in addition to favorable climatic conditions, need a lot of attention to treat any possible deficiencies that they may have in all their stages: calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, nitrogen, and so on.
Water temperature, acidity and electrical equipment are also important to provide the plant with the most nutrients.
As you can see, you need to roll up your sleeves well if you want to grow your own. Make a good investment and be patient to get the desired marijuana flowers.
Along the way, you may find a myriad of problems, such as possible pests, mites and others, where you will need to use preventative treatments.
Buy legal marijuana with CBD online
Legal marijuana, also called industrial hemp or flowers cáñamo, they all come from cannabis. They are different varieties.
Get flowers and buds as you have seen marihuana of good quality in a controlled environment, requires professional knowledge.
At super cogollo we have colleagues who grow indoors to achieve the highest quality and thanks to this we can offer quality products at the best prices
No more messing around and buying flowers and buds of legal marijuana with CBD in our Super Bud online store.
Ours tienda de CBD online you can buy flores de CBD y flores de CBG